People really learn troubleshooting quick on this popular Hands-On trainer!
This will train an entry level worker to be a fast and effective troubleshooter!
WHAT IS IT?
You can train your workers how troubleshoot, find and fix problem fast. Using our exclusive methods developed by years of on-the-job experience, students will retain what they have learned by practicing skills in an active learning environment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
You get the LearnLab hands-on training panel loaded with real electrical control devices.
The training system is packed with common electrical control components:
- 2 Industrial Limit Switches with NO & NC contacts
- 2 Industrial Push button Switches with 2 sets of NO and NC contacts
- 1 Alarm buzzer
- 1 2-position Industrial Selector Switch with 1 set of NO contacts
- 3 Lights – Red, Blue & Green
- 2 Standard 8 pin Ice Cube Relays w/sockets
- 1 Square D Motor Starter
- 1 IEC Motor Starter
- 1 IEC Contactor
- 1 Solid State Timer/Counter unit
- Instructor Guidebook (PDF)
- Student Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- No Additional Books to Purchase… Ever!
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Maintenance Technicians
- Electricians & Electronic Technicians
- Engineering Technicians
- Machine & Process Operators
- Career & Technical Students
WHAT WILL THEY LEARN?
This Electrical Controls Training System teaches the operation, troubleshooting, and the important aspects of an electrical controls system found in industry today. Electrical controls are often found in manufacturing, industrial, commercial, healthcare, government, off-shore, pipeline, as well as many other industries. LearnLab Electrical Controls Training System teaches the basic electrical wiring techniques and troubleshooting methods of a common electrical control system. Students will be able to practice their skills in an active learning environment with hours of hands-on activities using real-world components.
LearnLab’s Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.