Are your techs spending to much time trying to solve PLC related problems? You are just moments away from solving that problem!
With this easy to use hands-on training system, Learners will quickly understand and effectively troubleshoot almost any brand of PLC operated machine or process!
This LearnLab PLC Training System includes:
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum (The Magic is in the Curriculum)
- Instructor’s Guidebook (PDF)
- Student’s Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Hands-On Training Panel with real world working devices and components.
Learners will learn how to:
- Understand the operation of a PLC
- Troubleshoot the PLC, Inputs and Outputs
- Understand PLC Ladder logic and Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Operate and troubleshoot PLC operated equipment
Each learner will spend time learning how the Programmable Logic Controller is connected in common circuits, and will learn how to wire input and outputs on a PLC. This PLC training system is great for teaching people the automation of electromechanical processes. These processes are used in assembly lines in the automotive industry, manufacturing in almost every industry, commercial buildings, stop lights, railroad systems, rides at amusement parks, and automatic lighting, just to name a few. PLC technology is used everywhere every day.
The PLC software and cable to program the PLC is included! Works on about any Windows laptop or PC.
LearnLab’s Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.