A great way to learn!
What is it?
This easy Electrical Wiring Training System includes hours of hands-on activities that will help any entry level electrical student understand this high demand trade.
You get the rugged training panel loaded with the most common electrical devices that the students use to actually wire up a real circuit using real tools and real wire.
What is included?
- 1 standard electrical enclosure unit with 4 breakers
- 15A, 20A, 30A
- 1 industrial bell/buzzer assembly
- 2 standard electrical outlet receptacles
- 2 single standard electrical switches
- 2 3-way standard electrical switches
- 1 standard 240V receptacle
- 2 standard light bulbs with wiring base
This Electrical Wiring Troubleshooting Training System offers a variety of electrical components. The wiring scenarios are based on wiring situations electrical workers face on a daily basis in many environments; however, the students work at 12-24 volts on the system, keeping it safe. This system is designed to be “instructor led training”.
This system includes an entire classroom curriculum packed with NEC Code information, how-to information, and hours of real-world classroom and hands-on lab training.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Student Workbooks
- Instructor Guidebook
The LearnLab training systems are designed to be instructor- led classroom training by an industry professional with a solid background in the subject matter.
Who will benefit?
- Facility Maintenance Technicians
- Electricians & Electrical Helpers
- Electrical Service Personnel
- STEM Students
- Career & Technical Students
- Engineering Technicians
What will they learn?
- Basic National Electrical Code wiring requirements
- Wire/conductor sizing
- Fuse & breaker protection
- Panel wiring and construction
- Wiring branch circuits
- Lamp & Luminary circuit operation
- 2 way light switch circuits
- 15 & 20 amp receptacle circuits
- 120 VAC and 240 VAC circuits
- Single and double pole breaker wiring
- Series & parallel circuit operation
- And much more…
While taking this electrical training class, students will learn the basics of branch wiring in a Commercial or Residential setting. This training system is perfect for teaching construction trades students the basics of electrical wiring, and has also become popular for the electrical employee hiring process. It is a great way to test potential employees before hiring to see if they really have the skills to wire circuits and troubleshoot problems.